I have been encouraged by friends to share some of the adventures of my life. It is hard to know where to start, having never blogged before, but at least I have set up the start of a blog.
I hope that I can add and edit easily, and create new episodes as they come to mind.
Please bear with me until I get more experienced, for this may be the start of a new "adventure".
I guess I got into this because I was sharing some of the things that have happened in the past, and they said I should write a book. Now that is a daunting idea, but my wife suggested a blog as a start.
I will try to share some of our "adventures", including nearly being blown up, nearly drowning in a boating accident, and nearly killing us in an airplane. Fortunately, the word nearly can be used in all of these.
Good Beginning!
ReplyDeleteHi Stuart. Good for you. Go for it. It is commonplace now to turn blog entries into a book. But does this mean I have to wear a tuxedo to your book signings? ;)
ReplyDelete